Per Diem Trainer
321 Insight is seeking experienced Per Diem Trainers to deliver in-person professional development to schools and districts across the country. Working closely with and reporting to the Senior Director of Professional Services, the Per Diem Trainers will be responsible for delivering high-quality professional development to educators, staff, and school leaders.
Per Diem Trainers will be scheduled as needed, and compensated on a per-session basis. Compensation will include preparation, delivery, and follow up for each session, and all expenses will be covered or reimbursed by 321 Insight. This is an exciting opportunity to help schools and districts make a difference in supporting students in these challenging times.
With the support of the Senior Director of Professional Services, Per Diem Trainers will:
- Prepare for each session, ensuring a deep understanding of content and learning objectives
- Deliver high-quality professional development that addresses the needs and learning styles of the participants
- Participate in a debrief of each session to facilitate refinement of service delivery
- Travel to training locations that could include overnight stays and transportation via car, plane, and/or publicly available transportation
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1 – 3 years as a K-12 classroom teacher
- Experience facilitating in-person professional development sessions
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management skills including the ability to flexibly adapt to change, manage multiple tasks, and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Compensation on a per contract basis for full- and half-day sessions, including full reimbursement for all travel expenses in accordance with the contract
- Paid initial onboarding training
- Remote position
To apply, send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.