Prior to the pandemic, nearly 50% of students had experienced enough trauma and adversity to impact learning and behavior. That number has since grown significantly.
After a year like no other, those challenges are sure to increase. In order to respond, educators need ongoing, effective professional development in key areas like trauma-informed practices, understanding and managing behavior, and teaching SEL, to empower schools and districts in creating a culture of well-being.
Students experiencing adversity are:
At 321 Insight, our online professional development toolkits are focused on increasing paraeducator effectiveness and implementing trauma-informed practices to help districts create a culture where staff and students thrive.
Quick and Flexible Approach
- Bite-sized professional learning that fits into any schedule
- 3- to 13-minute videos with summaries, discussion guides, quizzes to enhance learning
- Research-based, engaging, and relevant content
- Job-specific materials for all staff
- Relevant and immediately applicable
- Designed by expert psychologists and practitioners
- Easy-to-implement PD
Our ParaSharp Series teaches strategies and skills to handle student challenges and enable student success. Are your paraeducators prepared?
School & District Staff
Our Trauma Informed Series helps all staff develop trauma-informed mindsets and skills to help students build resilience. Is your district or school equipped to handle the impacts of trauma?