Prior to the pandemic, nearly 50% of students had experienced enough trauma and adversity to impact learning and behavior. That number has since grown significantly.
In order to respond, educators need ongoing, effective professional development in key areas like trauma-informed practices, understanding and managing behavior, and teaching SEL, to empower schools and districts in creating a culture of well-being.
Students experiencing adversity are:
At 321 Insight, our online professional development toolkits are focused on increasing paraeducator effectiveness and implementing trauma-informed practices to help districts create a culture where staff and students thrive.
Quick and Flexible Approach
- Bite-sized professional learning that fits into any schedule
- 3- to 13-minute videos with summaries, discussion guides, quizzes to enhance learning
- Research-based, engaging, and relevant content
- Job-specific materials for all staff
- Relevant and immediately applicable
- Designed by expert psychologists and practitioners
- Easy-to-implement PD
Our ParaSharp Series teaches strategies and skills to handle student challenges and enable student success. Are your paraeducators prepared?
School & District Staff
Our Trauma Informed Series helps all staff develop trauma-informed mindsets and skills to help students build resilience. Is your district or school equipped to handle the impacts of trauma?