PATHWAYS FOR PARAEDUCATORS
Paraeducators often support students that demonstrate the most challenging behaviors, yet they frequently receive little to no training in best-practices for behavior or guidance in clarifying professional roles and boundaries. Through the 321insight series, Parasharp™, paraeducators and teachers can access on-demand essential job-ready information through short videos (5-9 minutes!) delivered by industry experts.
No prep periods? No paid PD? No problem. With Parasharp, you’ll get the information you need in just a few minutes.
The Parasharp Series™ includes additional “Go Do It” activities for educators to use right away with their students; downloadable summaries and study guides; Insight Sheets, visually rich reference guides on topics such as helping students becoming regulated, or managing a crisis, as well as quizzes and planning and data tracking tools.
THIS SERIES PROVIDES PARAEDUCATORS WITH TRAINING AND RESOURCES TO –
- Understand and manage challenging behavior
- Understand their role as a professional educator
- Gain a toolbox of skills to use in challenging situations
- Effectively support students with diverse learning needs using inclusive practices
- Dispel common misconceptions about diverse learner populations
- Teach students new social and emotional skills